4 million American Gen Xers turn fifty each year and leave the over-valued 18-49 demographic to join the Boomers in the world’s 3rd largest economy. Boomer / neXt is the socio-cultural authority on this vibrant blended generation.
Managing partners Barry Robertson in Boulder, Colorado and Marc Matthews in New York City lead a future-focused team coaching brands to re-imagine and re-generate in the 50+ space.
- SUV Country Is Still Somewhere West of Laramie
- How US Brands Bungle a Huge 3X Brexit Economy
- Three Boomer Icons We Lost in 2019
- OK Boomer Jumps the Shark as the Boomer Economy Rides the Wave
- Why Americans 50-Plus are the Engine of EV Success
- 50 Years of Woodshtick
- Times Square Drops The Ball Once A Year: Madison Avenue Drops It Every Day
- Amazing News! Millennials ARE Driving. And Their Cars Are A Mess.
- Gen X Marketers: Older Now, But Still Runnin’ Against The Wind
- How Detroit And Boomers Killed The American Sedan, As Seen Through The Overton Window
Monthly Archives: October 2014
The Boomer generation: dude, it’s more than just demographics When the American Baby Boom generation was first defined it was based solely on demography: people born 1946 through 1964. At the time, policy makers wanted to assess the economic impact of this … Continue reading
Boomers, TV westerns and the inner cowboy There’s nothing like a cookout or a backyard barbecue to bring out the inner cowboy. Sure, it seems kinda sexist in the 21st century but when it comes to burning meat in the outdoors, a man’s gotta … Continue reading
Boomers: growing up Googie – no, not Google, Googie When Boomers were growing up, a weekend treat was often a trip to a Googie-themed diner for a fun family meal. Pancakes, waffles, burgers, fries, malts, shakes – you name it and we thought … Continue reading
Boomer optimism and the Colorado street enjoyed around the world Every year, tens of millions of people worldwide wander down an early 20th century Colorado street without realizing it. Fort Collins is home to a little corner of small town Americana that inspired Main Street Disneyland. Disneyland art … Continue reading