4 million American Gen Xers turn fifty each year and leave the over-valued 18-49 demographic to join the Boomers in the world’s 3rd largest economy. Boomer / neXt is the socio-cultural authority on this vibrant blended generation.
Managing partners Barry Robertson in Boulder, Colorado and Marc Matthews in New York City lead a future-focused team coaching brands to re-imagine and re-generate in the 50+ space.
- SUV Country Is Still Somewhere West of Laramie
- How US Brands Bungle a Huge 3X Brexit Economy
- Three Boomer Icons We Lost in 2019
- OK Boomer Jumps the Shark as the Boomer Economy Rides the Wave
- Why Americans 50-Plus are the Engine of EV Success
- 50 Years of Woodshtick
- Times Square Drops The Ball Once A Year: Madison Avenue Drops It Every Day
- Amazing News! Millennials ARE Driving. And Their Cars Are A Mess.
- Gen X Marketers: Older Now, But Still Runnin’ Against The Wind
- How Detroit And Boomers Killed The American Sedan, As Seen Through The Overton Window
Monthly Archives: November 2014
Life in limbo Unlike Boomers, the frozen dead guy of Nederland, Colorado is no longer adaptable. Spending over 20 years in dry ice will do that to a person. Bredo Morstøl, a Norwegian whose frozen body was relocated to Colorado by … Continue reading
Boomer optimism: born in the Atomic Age Before there was a Space Age there was the Atomic Age – an era that shaped the young years of the Boomer-Plus Generation™, born 1940-1964. And wow, was it ever cool! Tiny atoms were the next big thing. … Continue reading
Car culture is alive and well in Boomer world Auto industry analysts worry about a decline in driving activity among Millennials. The Washington Post recently cited research documenting “the many reasons millennials are shunning cars.” And The New York Times has pondered whether … Continue reading
1970s thinking: Logan’s Run inspires 21st century advertisers One sci-fi gem that never made it to Mystery Science Theater 3000 is the 1976 classic, Logan’s Run. The premise was simple: two hundred years in the future, a post-apocalypse utopia thrives under … Continue reading