4 million American Gen Xers turn fifty each year and leave the over-valued 18-49 demographic to join the Boomers in the world’s 3rd largest economy. Boomer / neXt is the socio-cultural authority on this vibrant blended generation.
Managing partners Barry Robertson in Boulder, Colorado and Marc Matthews in New York City lead a future-focused team coaching brands to re-imagine and re-generate in the 50+ space.
- OK Boomer Jumps the Shark as the Boomer Economy Rides the Wave
- Why Americans 50-Plus are the Engine of EV Success
- 50 Years of Woodshtick
- Times Square Drops The Ball Once A Year: Madison Avenue Drops It Every Day
- Amazing News! Millennials ARE Driving. And Their Cars Are A Mess.
- Gen X Marketers: Older Now, But Still Runnin’ Against The Wind
- How Detroit And Boomers Killed The American Sedan, As Seen Through The Overton Window
- Boomers Bounce Back As Millennial Members Shrink
- Colorado’s Frozen Dead Guy Cure For Creative Snow Blindness
- Gone In 2017: Two Who Turned Boomer World On With Their Smiles
Monthly Archives: January 2015
Dangerous Communications Before the coming of the Internet, the telephone or the telegraph, the quickest way to send a message was to jump on a fast horse with stamina and hit the trail. So it was that the Pony Express was born … Continue reading
The good old days are back: U.S. average gasoline price at 1970 levels As the 2015 North American International Auto Show opened to the public last Saturday in Detroit, crude oil prices were down over 50% since the summer of 2014 and the U.S. … Continue reading
The Boomer-Plus Generation welcomes Gen X and swells to 93 million Described as America’s neglected middle child by the Pew Research Center, bemoaned as overlooked by the BBC and dubbed forgotten by CNN Money, over four million Gen Xers born in 1965 turn fifty in … Continue reading