4 million American Gen Xers turn fifty each year and leave the over-valued 18-49 demographic to join the Boomers in the world’s 3rd largest economy. Boomer / neXt is the socio-cultural authority on this vibrant blended generation.
Managing partners Barry Robertson in Boulder, Colorado and Marc Matthews in New York City lead a future-focused team coaching brands to re-imagine and re-generate in the 50+ space.
- How US Brands Bungle a Huge 3X Brexit Economy
- Three Boomer Icons We Lost in 2019
- OK Boomer Jumps the Shark as the Boomer Economy Rides the Wave
- Why Americans 50-Plus are the Engine of EV Success
- 50 Years of Woodshtick
- Times Square Drops The Ball Once A Year: Madison Avenue Drops It Every Day
- Amazing News! Millennials ARE Driving. And Their Cars Are A Mess.
- Gen X Marketers: Older Now, But Still Runnin’ Against The Wind
- How Detroit And Boomers Killed The American Sedan, As Seen Through The Overton Window
- Boomers Bounce Back As Millennial Members Shrink
Monthly Archives: February 2015
Millennials jump ship; TV brands face the empty nest syndrome The advertising and broadcast worlds are all aflutter that Millennials are jumping the conventional television ship in record numbers. New Nielsen data, first reported in the New York Post, achieved worldwide reach when the Financial Times … Continue reading
Boomer Van Morrison: the new Nostradamus for Silicon Valley The cool thing about the predictions of Nostradamus (1503-1566) is that you can pretty much retrofit any outcome into the sage’s pronouncements. Thanks to the Boomers, the last few decades have seen a resurgence of interest in … Continue reading