4 million American Gen Xers turn fifty each year and leave the over-valued 18-49 demographic to join the Boomers in the world’s 3rd largest economy. Boomer / neXt is the socio-cultural authority on this vibrant blended generation.
Managing partners Barry Robertson in Boulder, Colorado and Marc Matthews in New York City lead a future-focused team coaching brands to re-imagine and re-generate in the 50+ space.
- SUV Country Is Still Somewhere West of Laramie
- How US Brands Bungle a Huge 3X Brexit Economy
- Three Boomer Icons We Lost in 2019
- OK Boomer Jumps the Shark as the Boomer Economy Rides the Wave
- Why Americans 50-Plus are the Engine of EV Success
- 50 Years of Woodshtick
- Times Square Drops The Ball Once A Year: Madison Avenue Drops It Every Day
- Amazing News! Millennials ARE Driving. And Their Cars Are A Mess.
- Gen X Marketers: Older Now, But Still Runnin’ Against The Wind
- How Detroit And Boomers Killed The American Sedan, As Seen Through The Overton Window
Monthly Archives: March 2015
SUVs are back in style: thank – or blame – the Boomers and Gen X SUVs and crossover CUVs – those SUV-lite cuties built on car platforms – staged a resurgence in 2014, to the surprise of some auto industry analysts. Bloomberg offers a … Continue reading
Boomers love triangles and pyramids Let’s face it, Americans over 50 love triangles and pyramids – after all, we were imprinted with them early on; the number three is embedded in our psyche. In 1960s, ’70s and ’80s our developing young minds were inundated … Continue reading
Colorado’s legal marijuana sales data released Last month, the Colorado Department of Revenue Enforcement Division issued its annual Marijuana Update for 2014, setting off a nationwide buzz now that the results of the first year of legalized sales are in. … Continue reading
Mr. Spock’s Vulcan Mind Meld links Millennials, Gen X and Boomers Since Leonard Nimoy passed away on February 27, 2015, millions of fans great and small, from President Obama to everyday folk around the world, have paid tribute. It’s quite an achievement … Continue reading