4 million American Gen Xers turn fifty each year and leave the over-valued 18-49 demographic to join the Boomers in the world’s 3rd largest economy. Boomer / neXt is the socio-cultural authority on this vibrant blended generation.
Managing partners Barry Robertson in Boulder, Colorado and Marc Matthews in New York City lead a future-focused team coaching brands to re-imagine and re-generate in the 50+ space.
- How US Brands Bungle a Huge 3X Brexit Economy
- Three Boomer Icons We Lost in 2019
- OK Boomer Jumps the Shark as the Boomer Economy Rides the Wave
- Why Americans 50-Plus are the Engine of EV Success
- 50 Years of Woodshtick
- Times Square Drops The Ball Once A Year: Madison Avenue Drops It Every Day
- Amazing News! Millennials ARE Driving. And Their Cars Are A Mess.
- Gen X Marketers: Older Now, But Still Runnin’ Against The Wind
- How Detroit And Boomers Killed The American Sedan, As Seen Through The Overton Window
- Boomers Bounce Back As Millennial Members Shrink
Monthly Archives: September 2015
September is American Boomer Wheels Month because … Germany always comes into focus for automakers in September. Usually it’s because the Frankfurt Auto Show, the world’s largest, takes center stage. But this year the spotlight is on how Volkswagen misled the EPA over diesel … Continue reading
Reprise: Why September is American Boomer Wheels Month Each September, Frankfurt, Germany, home to the largest motor show on the planet, draws car makers, the media and experts from around the world to marvel at the auto industry’s most creative ideas. Meanwhile, in the U.S., car … Continue reading
Why September is American Boomer Wheels Month Each September, car-makers turn, eager-eyed, to Frankfurt, Germany, home of the world’s largest auto show. Meanwhile, U.S. automobile marketers, both import and domestic brands, turn blind eyes to people who buy twice as many new cars as … Continue reading