4 million American Gen Xers turn fifty each year and leave the over-valued 18-49 demographic to join the Boomers in the world’s 3rd largest economy. Boomer / neXt is the socio-cultural authority on this vibrant blended generation.
Managing partners Barry Robertson in Boulder, Colorado and Marc Matthews in New York City lead a future-focused team coaching brands to re-imagine and re-generate in the 50+ space.
- OK Boomer Jumps the Shark as the Boomer Economy Rides the Wave
- Why Americans 50-Plus are the Engine of EV Success
- 50 Years of Woodshtick
- Times Square Drops The Ball Once A Year: Madison Avenue Drops It Every Day
- Amazing News! Millennials ARE Driving. And Their Cars Are A Mess.
- Gen X Marketers: Older Now, But Still Runnin’ Against The Wind
- How Detroit And Boomers Killed The American Sedan, As Seen Through The Overton Window
- Boomers Bounce Back As Millennial Members Shrink
- Colorado’s Frozen Dead Guy Cure For Creative Snow Blindness
- Gone In 2017: Two Who Turned Boomer World On With Their Smiles
Monthly Archives: October 2015
It’s time to stamp out inequality in the 50-plus market This year is the 250th anniversary of the infamous Stamp Act. Back in 1765, the British parliament decided the rubes out in the American colonies needed to pay more taxes. … Continue reading
A brave new world of neglected opportunity In a popular Boomer-era sci-fi theme, dazed survivors cautiously emerge from caves, fallout shelters, basements or – in the case of The Twilight Zone – cheesy downtown Los Angeles bars – to discover some apocalyptic event has changed their world … Continue reading
The Boomers’ long run as the only real generation Until June, 2015, according to the Census Bureau, there was only one real generation: Baby Boomers, born 1946 through 1964. The others – Baby Busters, Gen X, Gen Y, Echo Boomers, the MTV Generation, … Continue reading