4 million American Gen Xers turn fifty each year and leave the over-valued 18-49 demographic to join the Boomers in the world’s 3rd largest economy. Boomer / neXt is the socio-cultural authority on this vibrant blended generation.
Managing partners Barry Robertson in Boulder, Colorado and Marc Matthews in New York City lead a future-focused team coaching brands to re-imagine and re-generate in the 50+ space.
- How US Brands Bungle a Huge 3X Brexit Economy
- Three Boomer Icons We Lost in 2019
- OK Boomer Jumps the Shark as the Boomer Economy Rides the Wave
- Why Americans 50-Plus are the Engine of EV Success
- 50 Years of Woodshtick
- Times Square Drops The Ball Once A Year: Madison Avenue Drops It Every Day
- Amazing News! Millennials ARE Driving. And Their Cars Are A Mess.
- Gen X Marketers: Older Now, But Still Runnin’ Against The Wind
- How Detroit And Boomers Killed The American Sedan, As Seen Through The Overton Window
- Boomers Bounce Back As Millennial Members Shrink
Monthly Archives: November 2015
Big Ideas start with a chainsaw The thing about a Big Idea is that it starts out rough. We channel our brawny inner lumberjacks and lumberjills, chainsaw up and set to hacking and hewing. It’s hard work, and for sure we’ll have the callouses and the splinters to … Continue reading
Little boxes Pete Seeger – folk singer and social activist – was big on radio as leading edge Boomers were growing up. We’re talking old school late night FM, not Beach Boys or Top Forty; Seeger was deep, man, like real deep. Born … Continue reading
One ringy dingy, two ringy dingy Rowan and Martin’s Laugh-In was a Boomer TV favorite in the late 1960s/early 1970s. It debuted on NBC Television as the top-rated series of the 1968/69 season with an average rating of 31.8 (TV Facts, Cobbett … Continue reading