4 million American Gen Xers turn fifty each year and leave the over-valued 18-49 demographic to join the Boomers in the world’s 3rd largest economy. Boomer / neXt is the socio-cultural authority on this vibrant blended generation.
Managing partners Barry Robertson in Boulder, Colorado and Marc Matthews in New York City lead a future-focused team coaching brands to re-imagine and re-generate in the 50+ space.
- SUV Country Is Still Somewhere West of Laramie
- How US Brands Bungle a Huge 3X Brexit Economy
- Three Boomer Icons We Lost in 2019
- OK Boomer Jumps the Shark as the Boomer Economy Rides the Wave
- Why Americans 50-Plus are the Engine of EV Success
- 50 Years of Woodshtick
- Times Square Drops The Ball Once A Year: Madison Avenue Drops It Every Day
- Amazing News! Millennials ARE Driving. And Their Cars Are A Mess.
- Gen X Marketers: Older Now, But Still Runnin’ Against The Wind
- How Detroit And Boomers Killed The American Sedan, As Seen Through The Overton Window
Monthly Archives: December 2015
Los Angeles: From no “there” to “too many there“ Until the 1970s Los Angeles’ population influx had mainly come from middle America. Establishment easterners snarked that the place was an intellectual desert. Should the occasional elite Bostonian, New Yorker or Philadelphian venture out there … Continue reading
Chicken Little and Pollyanna analyze the latest Pew income data There’s an old story about the corporate CEO who insisted all analysts present their findings to management with one arm tied firmly behind their backs. The boss was tired of wishy-washy reports that concluded “on the one … Continue reading
Boomers and the demise of domestic luxury cars The 2015 LA Auto Show – the first of the U.S. 2016 model year events – closed on the Sunday after Thanksgiving. Who knows, maybe somewhere in the glittering array there were vehicles as … Continue reading