4 million American Gen Xers turn fifty each year and leave the over-valued 18-49 demographic to join the Boomers in the world’s 3rd largest economy. Boomer / neXt is the socio-cultural authority on this vibrant blended generation.
Managing partners Barry Robertson in Boulder, Colorado and Marc Matthews in New York City lead a future-focused team coaching brands to re-imagine and re-generate in the 50+ space.
- SUV Country Is Still Somewhere West of Laramie
- How US Brands Bungle a Huge 3X Brexit Economy
- Three Boomer Icons We Lost in 2019
- OK Boomer Jumps the Shark as the Boomer Economy Rides the Wave
- Why Americans 50-Plus are the Engine of EV Success
- 50 Years of Woodshtick
- Times Square Drops The Ball Once A Year: Madison Avenue Drops It Every Day
- Amazing News! Millennials ARE Driving. And Their Cars Are A Mess.
- Gen X Marketers: Older Now, But Still Runnin’ Against The Wind
- How Detroit And Boomers Killed The American Sedan, As Seen Through The Overton Window
Monthly Archives: January 2016
Who says Boomers aren’t adaptable? For sure, not the defunct music cassette industry. The adland rap on consumers outside the 18-49 demographic is that they – i.e., we of the over-fifty persuasion – are unadaptable. Apparently, our lizard brains take over and we … Continue reading
The 2016 Detroit Auto Show: fuel misers provide a guilt-assuaging sidebar to the glamor and glitz After a U.S. sales record of 17.5 million new light duty vehicles in 2015, the automotive press was bedazzled – understandably – by the gorgeous array of new vehicles on … Continue reading
Generation X steadily transitioning into obscurity in 2016 January, as trivia mavens, scholars and smarty pants in general remind us, is named for the Roman god Janus. Equipped with two heads, he looks to the past – the year just ended – and … Continue reading