4 million American Gen Xers turn fifty each year and leave the over-valued 18-49 demographic to join the Boomers in the world’s 3rd largest economy. Boomer / neXt is the socio-cultural authority on this vibrant blended generation.
Managing partners Barry Robertson in Boulder, Colorado and Marc Matthews in New York City lead a future-focused team coaching brands to re-imagine and re-generate in the 50+ space.
- SUV Country Is Still Somewhere West of Laramie
- How US Brands Bungle a Huge 3X Brexit Economy
- Three Boomer Icons We Lost in 2019
- OK Boomer Jumps the Shark as the Boomer Economy Rides the Wave
- Why Americans 50-Plus are the Engine of EV Success
- 50 Years of Woodshtick
- Times Square Drops The Ball Once A Year: Madison Avenue Drops It Every Day
- Amazing News! Millennials ARE Driving. And Their Cars Are A Mess.
- Gen X Marketers: Older Now, But Still Runnin’ Against The Wind
- How Detroit And Boomers Killed The American Sedan, As Seen Through The Overton Window
Monthly Archives: March 2016
Da best kinda advertising: woid of mout’ In 2015, some 42 million people visited Las Vegas; over 15 million were aged fifty-plus. The city’s popularity as a destination has soared since 1970 when those Boomers first came to play; the visitor count was 6.8 million … Continue reading
Sustainability: the buzzword for the new century Despite gasoline prices at a 40-year low – adjusted for inflation – and some 250 million U.S. passenger vehicles running on fossil fuel, the auto industry is looking towards a sustainable energy future. In the short run this is “encouraged”, … Continue reading
The beaver on the mountainside James Michener’s historical novel Centennial describes how Native Americans imagined a giant beaver climbing the mountain now called Long’s Peak (14,259 ft). That’s still how it looks from 50 miles away in the thriving little Colorado cities of Longmont and Greeley, where travelers crossing the prairie start … Continue reading