4 million American Gen Xers turn fifty each year and leave the over-valued 18-49 demographic to join the Boomers in the world’s 3rd largest economy. Boomer / neXt is the socio-cultural authority on this vibrant blended generation.
Managing partners Barry Robertson in Boulder, Colorado and Marc Matthews in New York City lead a future-focused team coaching brands to re-imagine and re-generate in the 50+ space.
- How US Brands Bungle a Huge 3X Brexit Economy
- Three Boomer Icons We Lost in 2019
- OK Boomer Jumps the Shark as the Boomer Economy Rides the Wave
- Why Americans 50-Plus are the Engine of EV Success
- 50 Years of Woodshtick
- Times Square Drops The Ball Once A Year: Madison Avenue Drops It Every Day
- Amazing News! Millennials ARE Driving. And Their Cars Are A Mess.
- Gen X Marketers: Older Now, But Still Runnin’ Against The Wind
- How Detroit And Boomers Killed The American Sedan, As Seen Through The Overton Window
- Boomers Bounce Back As Millennial Members Shrink
Monthly Archives: April 2016
William Shakespeare: gone but not forgotten – unlike the Boomers Last Saturday, April 23rd, was the 400th anniversary of the death of William Shakespeare. Hey, hold the “so what?” eye-rolls; brainiacs from TIME to Google Doodle honored the event, gilding their culture-cred with well-known quotes … Continue reading
The prospect of a hanging It’s often been said nothing focuses the mind like the prospect of a hanging – our favorite humorist, Mark Twain, added the key words especially your own. The great thing about Twain is the old … Continue reading