4 million American Gen Xers turn fifty each year and leave the over-valued 18-49 demographic to join the Boomers in the world’s 3rd largest economy. Boomer / neXt is the socio-cultural authority on this vibrant blended generation.
Managing partners Barry Robertson in Boulder, Colorado and Marc Matthews in New York City lead a future-focused team coaching brands to re-imagine and re-generate in the 50+ space.
- SUV Country Is Still Somewhere West of Laramie
- How US Brands Bungle a Huge 3X Brexit Economy
- Three Boomer Icons We Lost in 2019
- OK Boomer Jumps the Shark as the Boomer Economy Rides the Wave
- Why Americans 50-Plus are the Engine of EV Success
- 50 Years of Woodshtick
- Times Square Drops The Ball Once A Year: Madison Avenue Drops It Every Day
- Amazing News! Millennials ARE Driving. And Their Cars Are A Mess.
- Gen X Marketers: Older Now, But Still Runnin’ Against The Wind
- How Detroit And Boomers Killed The American Sedan, As Seen Through The Overton Window
Monthly Archives: May 2016
Running for fun is booming: especially in Boulder, Colorado In 1970 around 100,000 run-for-funners – or was it runners-for-fun? – participated in a U.S. road or cross-country race. Pretty much all of us were Boomer jocks. Thanks to their Peter Pan DNA Boomers rejected … Continue reading
Volkswagen recovering from diesel downer U.S. auto sales figures are in for the first four months of 2016, and they are encouraging for Volkswagen. Not great but, under the circumstances, encouraging. In fact, the results are better than many predicted when the diesel/EPA cheating … Continue reading
Escaping grayscale: colorful Boomer lives Boomers knew exactly what Paul Simon meant when he sang “Kodachrome, they give us those nice bright colors … everything looks worse in black and white.” Kodachrome hit #2 on Billboard’s Hot 100 in June, 1973, … Continue reading