4 million American Gen Xers turn fifty each year and leave the over-valued 18-49 demographic to join the Boomers in the world’s 3rd largest economy. Boomer / neXt is the socio-cultural authority on this vibrant blended generation.
Managing partners Barry Robertson in Boulder, Colorado and Marc Matthews in New York City lead a future-focused team coaching brands to re-imagine and re-generate in the 50+ space.
- OK Boomer Jumps the Shark as the Boomer Economy Rides the Wave
- Why Americans 50-Plus are the Engine of EV Success
- 50 Years of Woodshtick
- Times Square Drops The Ball Once A Year: Madison Avenue Drops It Every Day
- Amazing News! Millennials ARE Driving. And Their Cars Are A Mess.
- Gen X Marketers: Older Now, But Still Runnin’ Against The Wind
- How Detroit And Boomers Killed The American Sedan, As Seen Through The Overton Window
- Boomers Bounce Back As Millennial Members Shrink
- Colorado’s Frozen Dead Guy Cure For Creative Snow Blindness
- Gone In 2017: Two Who Turned Boomer World On With Their Smiles
Monthly Archives: June 2016
Cuba tourism is booming despite the 1960 embargo Dateline: October 19, 1960, Washington, D.C. At the height of the Cold War, President Kennedy imposes a U.S. travel and trade embargo on Cuba. In other news, Detroit’s boffo all-new models for 1961 are … Continue reading
Fossil fuel pessimists panic: the good news is the bad news is wrong We all know bad news boosts ratings, readership and clicks. Day after day we learn the sky is falling, the sky is falling. Makes a person wonder who puts the sky … Continue reading