4 million American Gen Xers turn fifty each year and leave the over-valued 18-49 demographic to join the Boomers in the world’s 3rd largest economy. Boomer / neXt is the socio-cultural authority on this vibrant blended generation.
Managing partners Barry Robertson in Boulder, Colorado and Marc Matthews in New York City lead a future-focused team coaching brands to re-imagine and re-generate in the 50+ space.
- SUV Country Is Still Somewhere West of Laramie
- How US Brands Bungle a Huge 3X Brexit Economy
- Three Boomer Icons We Lost in 2019
- OK Boomer Jumps the Shark as the Boomer Economy Rides the Wave
- Why Americans 50-Plus are the Engine of EV Success
- 50 Years of Woodshtick
- Times Square Drops The Ball Once A Year: Madison Avenue Drops It Every Day
- Amazing News! Millennials ARE Driving. And Their Cars Are A Mess.
- Gen X Marketers: Older Now, But Still Runnin’ Against The Wind
- How Detroit And Boomers Killed The American Sedan, As Seen Through The Overton Window
Monthly Archives: August 2016
Shocking new study defines vast Boomer (ugh!) spending power A shocking new study from the Video Advertising Bureau (VAB) shamelessly lauds those pariahs of the 18-49 love-fest community, Boomers. It’s the kind of data we might expect from AARP but not from a respected Madison Avenue insider. The free … Continue reading
The Olympic Games on TV: live pictures from “over there” Thanks to brand new satellite technology, Americans first saw the Olympic Games on live television in 1964. Tokyo in real time. Arigatou gozaimasu. Previously, TV and movie newsreel audiences had to wait … Continue reading