4 million American Gen Xers turn fifty each year and leave the over-valued 18-49 demographic to join the Boomers in the world’s 3rd largest economy. Boomer / neXt is the socio-cultural authority on this vibrant blended generation.
Managing partners Barry Robertson in Boulder, Colorado and Marc Matthews in New York City lead a future-focused team coaching brands to re-imagine and re-generate in the 50+ space.
- How US Brands Bungle a Huge 3X Brexit Economy
- Three Boomer Icons We Lost in 2019
- OK Boomer Jumps the Shark as the Boomer Economy Rides the Wave
- Why Americans 50-Plus are the Engine of EV Success
- 50 Years of Woodshtick
- Times Square Drops The Ball Once A Year: Madison Avenue Drops It Every Day
- Amazing News! Millennials ARE Driving. And Their Cars Are A Mess.
- Gen X Marketers: Older Now, But Still Runnin’ Against The Wind
- How Detroit And Boomers Killed The American Sedan, As Seen Through The Overton Window
- Boomers Bounce Back As Millennial Members Shrink
Monthly Archives: September 2016
Bienvenue à Paris: it’s auto show time again Excitement is building in advance of the 2016/2017 auto show season kickoff – this year, in Paris (October 1-16). Rotating annually with the Frankfurt Auto Show, the Mondial de l’Automobile attracts auto makers worldwide to showcase an incredible … Continue reading
September is Boomer Wheels Month Every fall, car enthusiasts around the world eagerly await the kickoff of the auto expo season. It begins in Europe, alternating annually between Frankfurt, Germany, and Paris, France; in 2016 it’s the turn of The City of Light … Continue reading