4 million American Gen Xers turn fifty each year and leave the over-valued 18-49 demographic to join the Boomers in the world’s 3rd largest economy. Boomer / neXt is the socio-cultural authority on this vibrant blended generation.
Managing partners Barry Robertson in Boulder, Colorado and Marc Matthews in New York City lead a future-focused team coaching brands to re-imagine and re-generate in the 50+ space.
- Three Boomer Icons We Lost in 2019
- OK Boomer Jumps the Shark as the Boomer Economy Rides the Wave
- Why Americans 50-Plus are the Engine of EV Success
- 50 Years of Woodshtick
- Times Square Drops The Ball Once A Year: Madison Avenue Drops It Every Day
- Amazing News! Millennials ARE Driving. And Their Cars Are A Mess.
- Gen X Marketers: Older Now, But Still Runnin’ Against The Wind
- How Detroit And Boomers Killed The American Sedan, As Seen Through The Overton Window
- Boomers Bounce Back As Millennial Members Shrink
- Colorado’s Frozen Dead Guy Cure For Creative Snow Blindness
Monthly Archives: October 2016
1945: A Brave New World Boomer-world did not actually begin with Woodstock. We already had quite a before, before that – a blend of experience and received history handed down by our parents. You see, they had a personal before too … light years away … Continue reading
Boomer “Generation” vs. “Cohort” – dude, does anyone really care? Dissed as too old to adopt new behavior, as devastating to product image and as infuriatingly slow to switch brands, folks outside the 18-49 demographic score low on the cool rating scale … Continue reading