4 million American Gen Xers turn fifty each year and leave the over-valued 18-49 demographic to join the Boomers in the world’s 3rd largest economy. Boomer / neXt is the socio-cultural authority on this vibrant blended generation.
Managing partners Barry Robertson in Boulder, Colorado and Marc Matthews in New York City lead a future-focused team coaching brands to re-imagine and re-generate in the 50+ space.
- How US Brands Bungle a Huge 3X Brexit Economy
- Three Boomer Icons We Lost in 2019
- OK Boomer Jumps the Shark as the Boomer Economy Rides the Wave
- Why Americans 50-Plus are the Engine of EV Success
- 50 Years of Woodshtick
- Times Square Drops The Ball Once A Year: Madison Avenue Drops It Every Day
- Amazing News! Millennials ARE Driving. And Their Cars Are A Mess.
- Gen X Marketers: Older Now, But Still Runnin’ Against The Wind
- How Detroit And Boomers Killed The American Sedan, As Seen Through The Overton Window
- Boomers Bounce Back As Millennial Members Shrink
Monthly Archives: December 2016
Way too many Boomer icons passed away in 2016 Every month in 2016 brought news that another Boomer music, TV or movie icon had passed away; the sudden deaths of Carrie Fisher and mom Debbie Reynolds rounded out the list in late … Continue reading
Influencers – the hot new buzzword in marketing circles Just when we had learned to suppress a gag reaction to a slew of cringe-worthy 21st century pop-marketing buzzwords, along came influencer to send us reaching – actually, retching – for the Pepto-Bismol. Check out ADWEEK if you’re … Continue reading