4 million American Gen Xers turn fifty each year and leave the over-valued 18-49 demographic to join the Boomers in the world’s 3rd largest economy. Boomer / neXt is the socio-cultural authority on this vibrant blended generation.
Managing partners Barry Robertson in Boulder, Colorado and Marc Matthews in New York City lead a future-focused team coaching brands to re-imagine and re-generate in the 50+ space.
- Why Americans 50-Plus are the Engine of EV Success
- 50 Years of Woodshtick
- Times Square Drops The Ball Once A Year: Madison Avenue Drops It Every Day
- Amazing News! Millennials ARE Driving. And Their Cars Are A Mess.
- Gen X Marketers: Older Now, But Still Runnin’ Against The Wind
- How Detroit And Boomers Killed The American Sedan, As Seen Through The Overton Window
- Boomers Bounce Back As Millennial Members Shrink
- Colorado’s Frozen Dead Guy Cure For Creative Snow Blindness
- Gone In 2017: Two Who Turned Boomer World On With Their Smiles
- Boomers And The Age-Agnostic Advertising Trap
Monthly Archives: January 2019
Dropping the ball, adland style A year from now, at the end of 2019, as the ball again begins its annual 60 second Times Square drop, some 95 million American Boomers and older Gen Xers – the Boomer-next Generation™ – will be living, … Continue reading